PBPA, with our staff and network of dedicated volunteers, is working hard to keep you up-to-date on legal considerations for your nonprofit during the COVID-19 pandemic. There is a vast number of resources available online. Below is a short list of resources we would recommend to Georgia nonprofits and links that will lead you to more information.
RE-OPENING AND BACK-TO-WORK
- Vaccination Requirements in the Workplace: What Your Nonprofit Needs to Know about Testing, Vaccines & the Latest from OSHA
- Vaccine & Workplace Checklist – What Employers are Permitted to Do and What Employers Should Consider (by BlankRome)
- Asking Job Applicants About Their Vaccination Status?
- All Together Now: Practical Tips to Reduce Your Nonprofit’s Legal Risk for In-Person Events
- OSHA Announces New COVID-19 Guidance to Protect Employees in the Workplace
- Do This One Thing To Take Advantage of Potential COVID Immunity
- Are Clients and Volunteers Coming Back to Your Facility?
- Webcast: Syncing COVID-19 Employment Policies and Practices with your Existing Policies
BEST PRACTICES TO KEEP IN MIND DURING PANDEMIC
- Webcast: COVID-19 Lease Issues – Considerations and Practical Guidance for Landlords and Tenants
- Podcast | Managing Your Remote Workers
- Thinking of Invading Your Endowment?
- Podcast | The Role of a Nonprofit Board During COVID-19
- Podcast | COVID-19 Contract Cancellations
COVID RELIEF FUNDS
- Recent Changes to the 2021 Employee Retention Credit
- “COVID Relief” at the End of 2020: What Small Community-Based Nonprofits Need to Know
RESOURCES FROM THE COMMUNITY
- Georgia Centers for Nonprofits: Nonprofit Guide to COVID Planning and Funding & Aid Opp
- CDC Business and Workplace