Reporting suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation of vulnerable populations (like children and the elderly) is not something your nonprofit may spend time preparing for—until faced with a potentially life threatening situation where the responsibility to act is immediate.
During this webinar, our speaker helps nonprofits understand:
– Who is a mandatory reporter?
– What must be reported and to whom?
– When must reports be made?
– What is the potential liability for non-compliance?
– What are the protections for reporters?
– What are some common pitfalls for mandatory reporters?
– What type of documentation and policies should you have?
Click here to view the webcast.Slides: Abuse and Vulnerable Populations