Nonprofits hold board meetings quarterly if not monthly. These meetings are required by the organization’s bylaws and at least yearly by law, but it’s hard to find training for Executive Directors, CEOs and Board Chairs regarding how to prepare for and run such meetings. More importantly, how does one make such meetings effective?
During this webcast, our speaker addresses the following:
- How to prepare for board meetings
- How to run board meetings
- Documents associated with such meetings
- How to keep board meetings focused and on track, and
- Key follow up steps after a board meeting
Presenter: Robin Sangston, V.P. Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer, COX CommunicationsSlides- How to Prepare and Run a Board Meeting