You filled out the lengthy application and were elated when you received the 501(c)(3) determination letter in the mail. You may think you’re done with filling out forms and dealing with the IRS, but you’re wrong. There is still a lot to do to make sure your organization is in compliance with all of the laws and regulations that govern it. Don’t miss this informative webcast for a broad overview of:
• What your Board of Directors should do to keep your organization out of trouble.
• How to keep your 501(c)(3) status.
• What filings you must make to avoid serious fines and penalties.
• Steps to take before you hire your first employee.
• How to protect your name, logo and other intellectual property.
When: Thursday, July 19, 2012
10:00 am to 11:00 am
Presenter: Rachel Epps Spears, Executive Director, Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta