Legal Issues for New Nonprofits is an eight-part webinar series that provides general legal information for operating a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit corporation. These webinars explain many rules and best practices that will help you lead your organization and maintain its tax-exempt status, including:
• Governance, fundraising, and record-keeping requirements
• Compliance with employment laws
• Protection of your organization’s trademarks and copyrights
• Financial oversight by the Board of Directors
• Risk management essentials to protect your organization and clients
Please click here to access the webinars. Each webinar is a standalone presentation, so you can view any or all of the presentations in any order.
Legal Issues for New Nonprofits is a joint effort of the D.C. Bar Pro Bono Program, Pro Bono Partnership and Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta, and members of the National Network of Business Law Pro Bono Providers.